Just made this cute little treasury!
I guess I like food themes.
Go together like peanut butter and jelly!
Avery thinks these are so cool. She loves the idea of eating food with chopsticks...just not actual sushi, or "SHOOOSHI", as she calls it.
- 2 tablespoons JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons SMUCKER'S® Strawberry Jelly, Jam, or Preserves (pick your favorite)
- 2 slices bread
- Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Jif peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of Smucker's fruit spread on each slice of bread.
- Roll each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls from allrecipes.com