Sunday, September 5, 2010

New!! MiXeD MeDiA Letters


http://www.MStewart82.etsy.com

I just added MiXeD MeDia letters to the ETSY (custom order site)
.BOO! for Halloween.....and TEAM letters are coming......starting with BAMA (houndstooth fabric and hand painted logo)...any suggestions or requests are welcomed, as always! I would love to hear what everyone would like to see! Of course Christmas is quickly approaching, so I will be working on that as well!
Avery is furiously adding to her Christmas list! SCREW you Nickelodeon!!
No, really...I can't wait! The weather is beautiful here in the boonies! I wish it would be like this all of the time (sunny and breezy...just warm enough to keep you comfortable....)AHHHH!!!


Something to ponder:
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12

Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome! :)